Poké Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E4 #2 The Second Gate.

Go down

E4 #2 The Second Gate. Empty E4 #2 The Second Gate.

Post by Jeevs Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Welcome to the Second Gate of the Elite 4.
Jeevs is the Name.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Rules
Spoiler:
1. If you'd like to challenge this gym, then first of all pat yourself on the back when you try try. And fail.
Then bare in mind that if you REALLY want a challenge, as opposed to oh I don't know, doing something stupid thing and sending me a pm; why not POST ON THE THREAD? Ass.
And if you DO send me a pm, considering your challenge ignored, and receive a very VERY long response containing many "rawr"'s and "rawrawr"'s.
2. I'm permitted a wildcard (a non steel type).
3. You must have passed the First Gate in order to challenge me. If you lose to me, you must return to the First Gate
4. All battles will be whatever the hell I decide.
With whatever rules i choose.
If i say you only get to use one pokemon, you use one pokemon. If i say play in your underwear on one foot, you play on one foot - in your underwear. If i tell you play while making me a sandwich, you'd best make me a sandwich.
6. You may NOT share my line up with anyone. Breaking this rule will mean an auto forfeit, even if you have already won.
7. Remember I am permitted to have a life, and as are you! (When you're not working as my full time minion) So take your time doing you challenges and dont be pissy when I can't take your challenge immediately. Take a second. Breathe! Go outside and lose some weight, fat boy.
8. You must the same team that you used to beat the First Gate.

Winners
Spoiler:
Losers
Spoiler:

Record
0-0

If you'd like to challenge me please fill out the following form:
Code:

Name:
PO:
Revealed Pokemon:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]