Poké Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Combo of The week! (new ones each week)

+2
Medicham's Hat
UltimateLatios
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ultimate Combo of The week! (new ones each week) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Combo of The week! (new ones each week)

Post by Sweetie Luv Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

^ dat
Im risking a BLOODY HACK, but
I
Dont
Fucking
Care
:3
Sweetie Luv
Sweetie Luv

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb0f32uOrw1qanb21o1_400.jpg

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Combo of The week! (new ones each week) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Combo of The week! (new ones each week)

Post by UltimateLatios Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm

New Combo..... Sigh im so sad that the server has been destroyed...... completely

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
TheAwesome (Archeops) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Defeatist
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Hone Claws
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Nothing about it.... The Next one is the one that explains everything.

EvilOwnage (Sigilyph) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Wonder Skin
EVs: 100 Def / 4 SAtk / 148 SDef / 255 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Skill Swap
- Stored Power
- Cosmic Power
- Psycho Shift

Skill Swap + Deafeatist. Focus Sash blahblahblah. Hone Claws. Acrobatics. Evilownage. This guy gives Archeops Wonder Skin. To protect Archeops from any status infections. Expecilly Burn. This Guy doesnt do anything lol
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

Post by 49th Parallel Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 pm

kk, I'm going to take this in the context of the VCG 2011, as otherwise I really can't see it working. So since I'm basically changing the focus of this a little bit, whoever doesn't understand the ramifications of VCG 2011 may wanna check this out: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Anywho, as far as Archeops is concerned, I would suggest running Rock Slide over Dragon Claw, as it would get stab and hit both foes. Moreover, I'd also suggest slashing in Quick Guard over Hone Claws, as it protects you and your partner from Fake Out Mienshao and Scrafty (though you gotta watch out for Encore Whimisicott if you do). Also slash in Quick Attack before Acrobatics, in response to the prevalence of Sashed pokes+the already perfect neutral coverage Rock/Ground offer in Unova. Oh, and run Jolly over Adamant, 110 base speed allows it to outrun the musketeer pokes and Denchuraa (Glavantula, sorry).

Why not give Archeops Magic Guard over Wonder Skin? True indirect damage is rare in VCG '11, but Wonder Skin is a little to gimmicky, even for this :/ Anywho, based on statements on Archeops, here's a simple set I would imagine for Sigilyph:
Sigilyph (M) @ Mental Herb/Focus Sash
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Skill Swap
- Tailwind

Anywho, pretty basic stuff here. Max speed+Timid are crucial for the speed tie with Haxorus. Ice Beam is very usual in hitting the Genies/Whimisicott/Dragons, while Psychic allows you to hit Roob and the Musketeer pokes. Skill Swap for your idea stuff, and Tailwind for giving your team an extra push.

49th Parallel
49th Parallel

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Combo of The week! (new ones each week) - Page 2 Empty New combo. Need to edit. Sry!

Post by UltimateLatios Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 am

idont mind if ANYBODY corrects me. You can make it YOUR way if u wanna steal it :3
New Combbbo

Moderator-X (Genesect) @ Aqua Cassette
Trait: Download
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Simple Beam
- Techno Blast
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

A good Helpup for the next one on the ship today,
Spoiler:
Its Type s a good way to survive and launch major Strikes with Techno Blast. Which covers its major fire weekness. Flamethrower covers stupid Bullet punched Scizors into crisps. Simple beam helps
Spoiler:
With its appupressure. and Will make it soon OP.

EatMahClawz (Drapion) (M) @ Scope Lens
Trait: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Acupressure
- Hone Claws
- Night Slash
- Earthquake

Wow. I BLEET IT OUT JUST TO ACUP IT AWAY!!!! Its Just Powers itself up with stab SIMPLE (from genesect.) And just hammers with Earthquake for stab. Night Slash for a good powered hit radio.
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

Post by 49th Parallel Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 am

kk, I'm not going to correct you, I'm just gonna go ahead and speak my mind on this, cool with you bud?

Mmk, so I'd say this would actually be kinda neat once Genesect gets released to the general public. I'd like to assume that such an idea, especially considering the nature of Doubles, would really need Dual Screen support to function properly. Perhaps either leading with a Follow Me Clefable+Memento Uxie?

Anywho, I would think considering Drapion is more or less the star here, maybe Genesect should be toned accordingly? Something maybe along the lines of:
Genesect @ Occa Berry
Trait: Download
EVs: 32 Atk / 252 SAtk / 224 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Simple Beam

Occa Berry allows Genesect to maybe take a hit so he can successfully transfer Simple to Drapion. U-Turn allows Genesect to live for another with any luck, with Flamethrower clearing away problem areas like Ferro/Skarm/Forre/etc. The last move would work more in response to Drapion, hitting either Gyarados or Gliscor, two huge problems for his sweep, hard.

As for Drapion, I would feel that Hone Claws could simply be replaced with Swords Dance, then replacing Accupressure with a coverage/support move (maybe Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Taunt?)

Just my thoughts on the subject though, no corrections of any sort
49th Parallel
49th Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateLatios Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 am

fine by me! fine by me
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2