Poké Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E4 #3 Dat Guy that Isn't Good 'n Stuff

4 posters

Go down

E4 #3  Dat Guy that Isn't Good 'n Stuff Empty E4 #3 Dat Guy that Isn't Good 'n Stuff

Post by 49th Parallel Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:00 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
So hiya, I'm 49th Parallel, and I guess somewhat thought it was a good idea to put me in an E4 position, which is weird, cuz I've had a weird streak of having a life recently, and moreover I suck, but I digress. Anywho, I'm teh third E4 person dude guy, and I use teh Electric types (cuz Bob took Fighting because he's a dick .-.). So yeah, I gotz some rulez, because rules=phun timez ._.

Dem Rulez:
1. I enjoy teh Standard clauses, because it establishes the illusion that I know what I'm doing. So yeah, use'em
Spoiler:

2.Don't use Moody or SS+Drizzle, because that would make me sad, and if I was sad, then that would just ruin my day ._.

3.You know dem others Gyms? Oh, and those other two dudes before me in the E4? Yeah, it'd be swell of you to beat them first .-. Oh yhaa, and I think you gotta start from the beginning of teh E4 if you lose to one of us, so theres that too...

4.Recently, I've been having a life, so that may complicate things. So I can't be on all teh time, so if I'm at a concert or a party or volunteering or at a soccer/band practice etc, etc, then my bad Razz I'll get on when I can, so just be patient, mmk bud/brah? kk, thanks <3

5. Sorta to synthesize the old-school leagues and all that rot, we've been told to ask you to use your same team throughout the E4/Champion matches. Not a big deal hopefully, so yeah, cool cool cool

6.Oh yhaa, dem Uberz aren't appreciated. Sorta an OU oriented league, so dem Uberz would just make me sad .-. And since apparently I gotta do this, I play by Smogon-regulation rules, so my tiers are organized as such. Sorry, but that's how it goes :/
Teh Uberz:
Spoiler:

7. Sorta possibly obvious as well, but as I still play by Smogon rules all unreleased DW abilities are forbidden. If the general public can't use'em yet, it hardly seems fair for you...well, there's the DW Tier, but that's another issue altogether Razz

8.Don't use Dunsparce or I will eat your cat ._.

9.Have fun and enjoy the experience Smile
...or I'll eat your cat .-.

Teh Winnerz:
Jeevs

Teh Winnerz on the Inside (some people call them losers .-.):

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by 49th Parallel on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 am; edited 4 times in total
49th Parallel
49th Parallel

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb0f32uOrw1qanb21o1_400.jpg

Back to top Go down

E4 #3  Dat Guy that Isn't Good 'n Stuff Empty Re: E4 #3 Dat Guy that Isn't Good 'n Stuff

Post by Jeevs Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Volcarona Starmie Metagross Gyarados Breloom Scrafty im coming for you bby

Jeevs

Back to top Go down

E4 #3  Dat Guy that Isn't Good 'n Stuff Empty Re: E4 #3 Dat Guy that Isn't Good 'n Stuff

Post by Elliot Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm using 6 dunspace(s?) Just to watch you eat my cat.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateLatios Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:25 pm

>.<
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeevs Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 pm

well since i've been replaced you're now the 2nd gate to the e4

here's my new team that i've used on my second trial
Hippowdon / Excadrill / Garchomp / Ferrothorn / Jellicent / Scizor

Jeevs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum