Poké Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The UltimateTrol!

3 posters

Go down

The UltimateTrol! Empty The UltimateTrol!

Post by Unchained1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 am

Ferrothorn = troll........... how do i turn this into the UltimateTrol you ask?
Well 1st are the Ev sets with 252 HP/ 252 defence/ 4 Attack if you need a physical wall or
252 HP/ 40 Attack/ 70 Defence/ 142 Special Defence for a more rounded UltimateTrol.
Impish nature with Leftovers is for this premier set.
The moveset is always the same with only 1 choice difference as seen here:

- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Swords Dance
- Power Whip OR Seed Bomb

once you send it in 1st thing you do is Thunder Wave because this troll ALWAYS forces switches so you parahax them.
If you think you will survive an Attack (like whenever used in rain fire damage is halved) Leech Seed or Swords Dance to gain 450 Attack stab after 1! With this you can switch in to Blissey/Chansey with no worry at all aswell as any Outrage Att/ Water/ Grass/ Psychic/ Poison/ Ghost/ Dark/ Steel type attacks with little damage! Only Fighting/ Fire do Super Effective damage and Ground the only neutral damage done to this UltimateTrol.(Perposly doesnt have another l because it doesnt fit in the nickname) cheers
Unchained1
Unchained1

Back to top Go down

The UltimateTrol! Empty Re: The UltimateTrol!

Post by Elliot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 am

When in the TeamBuilder window, find the "Export" button, it shall help you on your journey, young one.

._.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by 49th Parallel Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Alrighty, I'm going to explain why this isn't seen as much. Grass has, next to Poison, the worst coverage possible in the OU metagame. To elaborate, here are some calcs:

40 Atk Ferrothorn's Power Whip @ +6 v. 252 Hp Scizor=37.2-43.9%
40 Atk Ferrothorn's Power Whip @ +6 v. 252 Hp Heatran=31.6-37.0%
40 Atk Ferrothorn's Power Whip @ +6 v. 4 Def Heatran=37.5-44.3%
40 Atk Ferrothorn's Power Whip @ +6 v. 252 Hp/232 Def Impish Skarmory=22.2-26.0%

Basically, unless you have kind of monstrous Magnezone/Magneton supporting you, SD Ferro isn't all that threatening. Sorry bud, it's all sad reality but it is what it is :/
49th Parallel
49th Parallel

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb0f32uOrw1qanb21o1_400.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 am

LOL 3 pokemon out of 600+? All of them are kod against politoad and cant ko politoad, then you add latios, jirach(another troll i should add) Kingdra, Gyarados = sweep your team. Its perfect in rain teams and plays its part in a team, not 1 pokemon can ko every pokemon in OU bro Wink
Unchained1
Unchained1

Back to top Go down

Post by 49th Parallel Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm naming 3 because they are some of the most common threats in OU. Should I delve deeper? Steel is one of the most prominent types in OU, and for those poke's I was calculating damage at +6. What do you think it's doing at normal levels? SubCharge Mangezone, Metagross, Forretress, SubCM Latias, all use this poke for set-up bait. And what does that second statement even mean? Are you just assuming the opponent won't know what do if you switch out? I understand it's value in a rain team, but what role is it playing exactly there? Attempted Sweeper #6? Also, I do realize that not every poke can KO every poke in the metagame (save maybe Infernape, if you put into consideration all his sets), but I'm just pointing out the awful coverage offered by Grass in the OU metagame, and that there are a great sum of pokes that can stop such a sweep cold.

Sorry if this sounds angry, but I just woke up, I'm tired and I got essentially no sleep :/
49th Parallel
49th Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Party Hard 49, party hard. :p

On a side note, which is actually the point of this message, you should give me some sets for Infernape :3
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Unchained1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 am

Its a troll, to set up twave on the switch because it always happens then leech seed to set up another like a subby kingdra or whatever. Nothin will ohko this troll, its used as a troll, it status's everything to guess what troll. Its 1 set i use i thought people would like to know considering it helped me get over 1550 pts here and ranked first but i can see some people lioke to pick apart things they fail against. affraid
Unchained1
Unchained1

Back to top Go down

Post by 49th Parallel Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi, I'm 49th Parallel, what's your name? Razz

Dude, that's what I do haha. I'm either trolling about or I'm overanalyzing something, it's just who I am. Sorry if you got offended or anything, I meant nothing by it :/ Like I said earlier, it could very well work, just more late-game, once opposing Steels/Breloom/etc. have been taken care of. We cool bud?
49th Parallel
49th Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum