Poké Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Tranforming Ticket!

4 posters

Go down

A Pokemon Tranforming Ticket! Empty A Pokemon Tranforming Ticket!

Post by UltimateLatios Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:17 am

Hiya guys, UltimateLatios is here, if you always wanted to be a real pokemon, here is your key! Here are some examples!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] : Get 50 sparks of plasma and go to the Housekeep you want to become with the transforming jewel, then you will animate transform (not like the paper animation) i mean the swelling and stuff, and people theres nothing i can do about it, i cant change it

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] : go to skarmory mountain with skarmory wings, without stopping, (big as mount everest) And theres a skarmory there, tell him, "oh Gold and silver and bronze, what do i do with these wings?" then he will say, "nothing" and his eyes will flash lots of colors and a beam will hit you, and POOF, your a skarmory, test the body out XD

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] : This is extremely hard, i mean it. Get a torch, bring it to the skies, (ill help ya up there.) when its about to storm, or when it is storming, there is a zapdos up there, it will say " what is it that you need human?" you say, Oh emperor of the storms, how do i survive the lightning in the harsh sky? "it will say this, "This" he will fire a thunderbolt at you, and yes, like before, the rotom way, and there is nothing i can do about it. and remember, when its about to storm and your up there, it will take less time. same thing goes for reshiram, exept you need a spark and tell the same things with moltres when its an extremely (92 degrees or higher) hot day exept for the storm you say oh emperor of the Inferno, how do i survive heat waves in the boiling sky? and the rest goes the same. (reshiram on the bottom Very Happy)

If you want to become a pokemon, tell me in the comments, i will tell you what you need and what to do

Happy Transforming! Very Happy - [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (its talking, :O) and they can all speak human speech btw
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

A Pokemon Tranforming Ticket! Empty Re: A Pokemon Tranforming Ticket!

Post by Cody Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 am

Shuckle:

Option one, convince the government to build a highly advanced armor system that looks like a Shuckle.

Option two, hire the worlds greatest scientists to develop a compound that will temporarily turn the drinker into a Shuckle like creature.
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateLatios Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:13 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] : You must bring a rock, then go to a magician, then he will turn your body into a shuckle, and make the rock into its shell, and he will put it on you

thats how cody, and i expected you to say that too XD
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicham's Hat Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]: To turn into a Medicham, you must put on a Turban and wear Funny Pants. Done.
Medicham's Hat
Medicham's Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateLatios Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:47 pm

XD, your ways, they actually dont work.... my ways do.

You need to have a lot of karate moves,

And talk to a gallade, with a Snow hat.

Tell him "im the master of martial arts!"

And wala, its done
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Ayumu Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

gengar?
Daisuke Ayumu
Daisuke Ayumu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateLatios Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]: You need to have 5 ice packs, (ikr?) and go to a gastly, it will say, you are my mother/father and it will turn you into a gengar, its simple XD
UltimateLatios
UltimateLatios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down